BIKE/QUAD PRICES 2022
|Category||Rate before VAT||Rate with VAT*||1st payment||Amount to be paid before 23/09/22|
|RALLY GP/RALLY2 /RALLY3/ QUAD||3 600 €||4 356 €||2 356 €||2 000 €|
*VAT rates applicable 21%
The Price Includes** :
- Sports rights for riders
- Participation in the event (administrative and technical checks, qualifying stage and 5 race days) with sports supervision, logistic and medical support, security.
- Organizer Liability Insurance
- Professional medical team
- Professional medical resources both terrestrial (tangos, motorcycles, ambulances) and aerial (helicopters)
- Medical fees up to 10.000€
- Repatriation Insurance
- Meals: On 18 and 19/10 only lunch will be included and from 20 to 22 the meals will comprise all lunches and dinners and on 23/10 for lunch.
- Coloured paper Road Book
- Awards Ceremony and End of Rally Party
The Price does NOT Include** :
- Round trip transport for the participants or vehicles.
- The compulsory sports license of competitors
- Accommodation and camping area
- The Fuel (compulsory package automatically filled in at the time of your registration)
- The rental of safety and navigational equipment and the purchase of their mounts (GPS, Sentinel, Iritrack)
- Personal Expenses
*THE FINAL PAYEMENT MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE 23/05/2022, IF THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS NOT PAID BEFORE THE ESTABLISHED DATE, THE INSCRIPTION TO THE RALLY CAN BE REJECTED.
IMPORTANT : ALL BANK TRANSACTION FEES ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, ASO IS TO RECEIVE THE TOTAL AMOUNT DUE FOR EACH PAYMENT.
ACCESS TO THE RALLY:
« Access to the Rally is reserved exclusively for people carrying an official identification bracelet of the Andalucía Rally 2022 (competitors, assistants, organizers, press, VIP) and officially registered vehicles.Any violation of the access conditions can lead to the expulsion of the Competitor and/or the Team. »
ADMITTED VEHICLES :
Any vehicle whose technical characteristics comply with the particular regulation of the event.
The organization reserves the right to refuse any competitor/team.
** DUE TO CURRENT GLOBAL EVENTS, THIS PROGRAM MAY BE CHANGED.
In case of cancellation of the event due to Covid 19, 100% of the amount paid to ASO will be reimbursed except for bank charges. In case of cancellation by the competitor, the amount paid to ASO may be:
Option 1: Reimbursed except for the 350€ dossier fees, at the latest 3 months after the end of the event.
Option 2: Transferred as registration fees for the Dakar 2023.